About Veritas Investigation Pros
Private Detective / Special Bailiff at PI agency, licensed in Ky., Ind., & Ohio.
Veritas Investigation Pros professional experience began with over a decade in secondary journalism publications advising. Since changing tracks from academia to corporate life, we have assembled a broad and diverse background in business development, marketing, graphic design, communications, sales, and management. After recently completing a Master's in Criminal Justice Administration from UofL, we have worked for the Ky. DOC as a sworn LEO / P&P Officer and Internal Affairs Lieutenant in an all-male prison. We also taught at the secondary level, junior/community/technical college, college, and university levels in criminal justice, journalism/publications, graphic design, English literature, and composition.
State-of-the-art Sony HD video & still photos, night vision and infrared video,
covert and dash cams, GPS tracking, online location databases not available to general public.
Why Choose Veritas Investigation Pros?
- Simply put: we work harder than the other guys. And…
- We are meticulously obsessed with the little details that will make or break your case.
- We don’t quit in the pursuit of your truth – to the point where a circuit court victim advocate has nicknamed us “honeybadgers.” It’s a moniker we wear as a badge of honor.
- We deliver the results you need.
- Our pricing is “under-market” and we simply refuse to churn hours or services in order to pad invoices.
- Just ask our current clients. They’ll tell it to you straight.
We tenaciously pursue our targets, whether they be respondents in legal proceedings, a potentially
unfaithful spouse, a bad renter, someone defrauding an insurance company, elder/domestic abusers, collections debtors, or even your daughter's new boyfriend.
Using a wide array of technology, both via Internet and "boots on the ground," we find your subject -- and find out all you need to know -- the whole truth and nothing but the truth.